– SOFT-LINE – The windows from the SOFT- LINE profile are the most popular single-frame windows acquired by our investors and clients because of the long tradition associated with the windows. They are characterized by their soft line highlighted by the edges with the radius of 6mm. Perfectly suited for use in the single and multi-family houses as well as public buildings. Wide range of colors, modern security systems, a variety of shapes and the possibility of using many accessories – all this makes the windows match all houses or apartment designs.
– HARD-LINE – The windows in the HARD- LINE profile prove a perfect solution in very modern residential and public buildings. They are characterized by simple, austere – but very modern – design tailored to the avant-garde and industrial interiors. They have high quality performance parameters. They are characterized by a small internal edge radius: 1mm. From the outer side the edge radius is 3 mm. They meet the requirements of the most demanding clients.
– RETRO – The windows in the RETRO profile can be used wherever we want to emphasize the historic character of a building. In such cases we adapt the style of woodwork to the whole architecture of the building. This can be a magnificent palace, a roadside inn or a tenement house. RETRO profile also proves an ideal solution for homes built in a traditional style of Polish gentry mansions.
The use of modern solutions, a variety of window shapes, themes, possibility to recreate decorations on the basis of existing ones and a wide range of colors do not interfere with the historic character of the building or its appearance – modernity fits perfectly into the tradition.
PINE MINI CONNECTORS – all layers longitudinally finger joined – used under solid colors
NATURAL PINE – solid outer layers without mini connectors – commonly used under the color of azure
SPRUCEOTHER SPECIES – according to individual inquiries
Standard glass for windows 88mm 4/16Ar/4/16Ar/4 Ug=0,6 W/m2K
Available glazing units
– equipped with warm glass pane spacers
– secure with hardened or glued glass
– anti-burglary glazing units of P2 or P4 class
– with increased sound insulation
– with integrally colored or reflective panes
Fittings, made by the companies SIEGENIA or G-U, in the standard version: equipped with micro-tilting, lifting mishandling device, UR sash lift .
– ofitting of increased burglary resistance class WK1, WK2
– ocovered fittings
– ofriction brakes and in the handle
– oreed relays
Made by TEKNOS company, eco-friendly 4-coat system
Standard solid colors: white RAL 9016, BROWN RAL 8017
Standard azure colors: 16 colors – STONE PINE , OLD PINE, CYPRESS, IROKO, CHESTNUT, SIPO, FRAMIRE, SAPELLI, OAK, CALVADOS, NUT, KEMPAS, AFROMOSIA, CHERRY, VENGE, ACAJOU
Available options: solid colors from the RAL palette, NCS, azure colors upon individual request.
Made by HOPPE company, type: SECUSTIK, model: LUXEMBOURG .
Standard colors: White, Bronze, Silver (F1), Titanium (F9), Old Gold (F4), Champagne (F2).
Available options: handles with a key, button or other models available on the market.
The standard version of a drip cap is equipped with a thermal pad and a seal.
In the standard version a drip cap is on the leaf.
Standard colors: Olive (anodized), Bronze (anodized – dark), White, Silver
Available options: drip caps in colors from the RAL palette
The standard version is equipped with THREE seals while versions with ONE or TWO seals are optionally available at the Client’s request.